- Quick recovery software to find deleted data such as documents, spreadsheets, music files, visual and sound files, graphics etc.
- Capacity to restore a large volume of deleted data within few minutes after launching the software
- Supports most popular Operating Systems like Windows and Mac operating systems
- Designed with efficient programs that can identify distinct signatures of files and recover the data
- Technical support provided 24*7 to discuss information and queries regarding the software
Deleted Data Recovery
Information sharing is considered as an essence of living life. Today, whether it’s a personal or professional life, you need to communicate with others using different means, be it through mobiles, fax or emails. In all professional organizations they maintain the information in computers in the form of files. This is sent through emails to different client around the world within few minutes of time. Hence, you need to exchange data in all the fields. File can contain data which are represented in the form of text, graphics, bar charts etc.
Once created and saved these files can be reused as and when required by retrieving them from its desired position. But at certain times you may face situations where in you accidentally delete such files. Such deletion of files erases its file pointer only. But in reality, the actual file remains in the same location. The Operating System cannot access the file since the file pointer is removed and the place is assigned free for new files. If a new file gets overwritten then you lose the old file permanently. Hence, when you delete an important file immediately go for a Deleted Data Recovery Tool to find deleted data from your system and restore them back.
In what conditions, this Software proves to be helpful?
- Accidental Deletion: While viewing or deleting unwanted data from your storage device in order to increase the storage capacity, you may accidentally delete some of your essential data using Shift+Del keys, Command Prompt or emptying Recycle Bin. When you use Shift+Del keys or empty Recycle Bin then there be a no option left for you to restore deleted data manually. In such case, this Deleted Data Recovery Software plays an effective role to find deleted data with utmost ease
- Anti-virus Scan: If your storage device is severely infected by some external threats like virus or malwares, then there are chances that your essential files may get corrupted, deleted or lost. So, in order to get rid of virus, you may use an Antivirus tool. This tool will scan your entire device to remove virus from it. But during the scanning process, if it feels any occurrence of viruses in any folder that contains files then it may delete your files that are infected resulting in deletion of your valuable data.
- Interruption during File Transfer: Transferring data or files from one storage device to another is a very common process. Usually, it will be between your system and any external device. So, while transferring data using "Cut Paste" operation, if any interruption occurs such as abrupt ejection of external device, sudden system shutdown or power surge then the data that has been not copied properly or in the process may get deleted from your storage device resulting in loss of your valuable data. Use this link (www.finddeleteddata.com/how-to-restore-cut-and-paste-files.html) to find deleted data after Cut Paste operation and restore deleted data effectively.
Other than above mentioned scenarios, there might be even more reasons that results in deletion of data from your storage device. Deleted Data Recovery Software works perfectly well under all the scenarios in order to find deleted data and recover it in an effective and efficient way.
What can Deleted Data Recovery do?
Deleted Data Recovery is best tool recommended by experts to get the best outcome in recovery field to restore deleted data. No matter a data is deleted manually or unintentionally, this software can help you to retrieve deleted data in any scenarios. Additionally, this software can perform the following points to find deleted data
- Retrieve deleted data of different file types: This software supports a wide variety of file types. You can restore deleted music, video, graphics, text, images category of files with different file signatures of each group. The files deleted are identified by its unique file signatures using the powerful algorithm. They perform the scan of the corresponding selected drive and find deleted data using its file signature and recover them back. They are built to support file extensions like MP4, AVI, MPEG, RM, 3GP etc. in video category, MP3,WAV, MIDI, RA, AMR etc. in audio file category and text files like .txt, .pdf, .html, .doc and so on up to 300 types. If you are finding out any way to recover PowerPoint file then Click Here.
- Restore deleted data from multiple storage devices: Presently, in the market you can find different storage devices designed for different data storage. They are available with different data capacities and design. Storage devices can be embedded inside your computer such as hard drive or connected externally for data storage. Some of the external devices are thumb drives, memory cards, iPods etc. This effective recovery software supports all these devices to find deleted data. Sometimes, you may come across a question like how can I recover deleted data from hard drive of various brands? For your surprise, this software can recover data from hard drives of all popular brands. Since hard drives are considered as the basic storage device you use them majority of the times and sometimes face situations like this. Even in such cases, no need to worry, you just get the solution to find deleted data from hard drive by clicking on http://www.finddeleteddata.com/how-can-i-recover-from-my-hard-drive.html
- Operating system compatibility: You can find different Operating Systems launch on a periodic basis in the current market. Best among them are Windows and Mac since they are the ones having a user friendly interface and simple architecture. This software has the ability to find deleted data from Windows Operating System of various versions like Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP, Windows server 2008 and 2003. Now, the question may arise like Can I get back deleted data from Mac? Yes, it’s possible to find deleted data since this software also supports Mac Operating System i.e., Mac Lion, Leopard, Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard and Mavericks. If you have any of this operating system and accidentally deleted data from it then it’s always possible to retrieve or find deleted data easily
Recover Deleted Rar Files: The Deleted Data Recovery is the perfect software to recover deleted RAR files and other types of files such as spreadsheets, documnets etc. This software can easily recover RAR files which are protected by passwords and restore deleted RAR files from various versions of Windows Operating Systems. For more info, visit: http://www.finddeleteddata.com/recover-rar-files.html
Recover Deleted Data from External Hard Drive: Did you accidentally delete your most precious data from external hard drive? If so, then use Deleted Data Recovery software to recover deleted data from external hard drive by connecting it to the computer. For more info, visit: http://www.finddeleteddata.com/recover-from-external-hard-drive.html
Recover Deleted Data from SD Card: Have you accidentally deleted data from your SD card and want to know how to recover deleted data from it? If yes, then don't panic, just make use of Deleted Data Recovery Software to recover deleted data from SD Card of various brands. For more info about deleted data recovery from SD card, visit this page: http://www.finddeleteddata.com/recover-from-sd-card.html.
Precautions to be taken to avoid data loss
- Pay attention on the operation you carry out in your system. Don't do any work in a hurry
- Avoid use of any unreliable third party application on system which often deletes your files
- Protect the system using UPS to avoid deletion of files due to power surge